Post production of your podcast recordings
Send me your original podcast recording and I’ll work on it to remove unwanted noises such as erms, coughs, and long pauses etc so the podcast flows naturally.
I’ll enhance the overall sound of your recording drawing on a range of professional apps to gently enhance the overall audio quality, do my best to reduce unwanted room reverb and background noises such as distracting atmosphere, hiss, hums, clicks, bumps, bangs, rattles and accidental mic knocks.
I’ll mix in your supplied intro music as required and add the all-important meta data and logo / artwork to your final MP3 file.
Simply send me the best version of your original recording in any format via a file sharing service such as WeTransfer, provide instructions on what’s needed, and I’ll set to work to make it sound as brilliant as possible.
I’ll listen to the entire recording, perform editing as needed, audio sweetening, mix, export to MP3, and send you the enhanced version within 48 hours.
Routine treatments of your supplied audio include:
- Reduce/remove breath noises / pops
- Adjust volume for consistent levels across the whole recording
- Do my best to reduce unwanted background noise
- Remove mouth clicks and other incidental noises
- Remove unwanted silent gaps
- Remove pauses, ums, ers, unwanted sections of dialogue such as partial thoughts / unfinished sentences
- Carefully edit speech to improve flow and meaning
- Reduce room reverb / echo
- Enhance the overall audio quality (without making it sound overly processed)
- Incidental / ambient music / FX added for dramatic purposes (if required)
- Mix in your supplied intro / outro music / commercials
- Meta data and supplied logo added to your MP3
I offer great rates and a personal service with guaranteed results (or I’ll do it again).