Podcast editing and audio production
Post production of your podcast recordings
If your company records podcasts and you need some help in post production, to level off the audio, remove unwanted noises, and cut out any sections, then I can help.
I’ll listen to the entire recording, perform editing as needed, audio sweetening, mix, gently enhance poor audio, and send you the enhanced version within three working days.
Got a recording with lots of unwanted background noise? Send me a clip and I’ll show you how I can improve it.
Routine treatments of your supplied audio include:
- Reduce/remove breath noises / breath pops
- Adjust volume for consistent levels across the whole recording
- Beefing up ‘thin’ audio
- Do my best to reduce unwanted background noise
- Remove distracting mouth clicks, pauses, ums, and ers…
- Remove unwanted silent gaps
- Gently enhance the overall audio quality
- Meta data and supplied artwork added to the final MP3
- Add your supplied intro / outro music
My rule of thumb is that podcast editing averages out at around three minutes per one minute of audio.
Rates are AU$75 per 15 minutes of supplied audio (around 45 minutes studio time) paid in advance.
Extras include reducing room reverb – room-boom – to make the speaker clearer, and while the results can be impressive, it’s a complex process that does take time. Therefore I quote based on the file received.